SciFinderⁿ (new version)
SciFinderⁿ helps you search with the most chemistry aware relevance engine in the industry. The database identify articles from journals, patents, conferences, books and dissertations in chemistry, medicine and related subjects, with some links to full text.
SciFindern (SFn) is the new version of SciFinder (sometimes called SciFInder-web). This new and improved search engine has a different interface and search algorithm BUT provides the same great access to data and research. SFn is mobile-friendly, offers more filter options compared to SciFinder-web (SFw), and includes an “All Search” function similar to Google. You'll find the same great access to all Chemical Abstracts (from 1907), including , but the new interface and search algorithm are designed to improve and expand search results. This version will replace SciFInder (web) after April 2021.
- Existing users can use the same SciFinder ID and password to access SciFindern.
- New users need to use the same SciFinder registration link to obtain an ID first.
- Registration and access is restricted within IP addresses range or access via EZproxy/VPN.
- Data migration from SciFinder to SciFindern (applies to existing users with saved answer sets and alerts only).
- Find out more SciFindern training materials and video: https://www.cas.org/support/training/scifinder-n
If you are a new user and do not have a login account, please use this link to register, and refer to attachment "SciFinder-n Registration Guide (New).pdf" for registration method.
Notes for Registration:
- On campus, or use this link;
- Use the school's personal email address.