Elsevier Clinical Skills brings over 1,800 evidence-based skills and procedures together with competency management functionality to meet the learning and reference needs of your organization.
Forensic Nursing Skills are developed in cooperation with the International Association of Forensic Nurses
Resources for Skill Development
- Clinical practice guidelines
- Peer-reviewed journals
- National standards
- The Joint Commission, CMS, OSHA etc.
- Authoritative nursing textbooks including:
- Images for Maternal-Newborn Skills courtesy of:
- Murray, S.S., McKinney, E.S. (2019). Foundations of maternal-newborn and women's health nursing, (7th ed). St. Louis: Saunders
- Lowdermilk, D.L., and others (2016). Maternity & women's health care (11th ed.)
Clinical Skills is owned and operated by Elsevier Inc. 3251 Riverport Lane, Maryland Heights, Missouri, 63043, USA. Data provided through this site is processed and stored on servers located in the United States and may be subject to access requests from government agencies, courts or law enforcement in the United States according to applicable laws of the United States.